The Gateway Charter School FOIA Coordinator is:
Marsha Rogers, GCS Board
Request for Public Records
Pursuant to the Delaware Freedom of Information Act (“FOIA”) 29 Del. C. Chapter 100
More information on FOIA is available at foia.delaware.gov
Gateway Charter School (“GCS”)
FOIA Request Form
If you wish to submit a FOIA request to GCS, please provide the following information to the GCS FOIA Coordinator:
1. Contact Information:
First and Last Name
Complete Mailing Address
2. A full description of the Public Record(s) which you are requesting. Please be as specific as possible about the type of record, dates, parties, subject matter, etc.
The GCS FOIA Coordinator will respond to you -- within fifteen business days following his/her receipt of your FOIA request -- in one of the following ways:
- Provide you with information about the advance-cost to pay for production of the records requested; or
- Provide you with access to the requested public record; or
- Deny your request with a stated reason; or
- Inform you that additional time is needed, with a stated reason and an estimate of the additional time needed.
If necessary, the GCS FOIA Coordinator will make reasonable efforts to contact you to assist in identifying the available public records which may be responsive to your request.
- Requests for voluminous records may be delayed.
- In responding to your request, there may be related costs which you will be required to pay in advance. If so, the GCS FOIA Coordinator will include this information in the response.
- GCS can require you to examine the public records at its offices during regular hours. The GCS FOIA Coordinator will include any such requirement in the response.