2021-2022 Uniform Style Guide
This school year, we are renewing and refreshing our commitment to excellence! With doing so, we are excited to bring a fresh start with new uniforms!
How to order:
Step 1: Go to www.GlobalSchoolwear.com and first, Create an Account
Step 2: Find “Gate03” or “Gateway Charter School”
Step 3: Uniforms are preselected for the required and optional layered items (see the guide for more information).
Step 4: Shop and Checkout. Enter your voucher code at checkout in the “Gift Card” section for $50 towards your purchase.
Can be placed M-F from 9-6PM: 1-877-825-2860
$50 Gift Card Codes:
All codes of $50 towards their Global Schoolwear uniforms have been emailed and mailed to all families.
Approved alternative bottom options from Amazon Uniform List.
ALL STUDENTS WILL BE REQUIRED TO BE IN UNIFORM BY OCTOBER 4th.
- Khaki or Navy Blue Bottoms (shorts, pants, skirts or rompers (for elementary girls)
- Polo-styled shirts with GCS logo in navy blue, light blue, white or yellow
- GCS branded crew neck sweatshirt or fleece
- PE wear is only acceptable on gym days
- Khaki or Navy Blue Bottoms (shorts, pants, skirts)
- Polo-styled shirts in navy blue, light blue, white or yellow
- No hoodies or crocs
*If you need additional financial assistance with purchasing uniforms, please complete the form below and return it to Fallon.McClain@gcs.k12.de.us